Optometrist Approved Curriculum
ADFEE has partnered with Optometrist Dr. Anthony Sperico in order to ensure that we provide:
*The best education based on medical resources.
* The safest technique, hygiene, and aftercare according to medical research on eye safety.
*Medical care and advice to those who may be experiencing adverse reactions.
1) OUR TECHNIQUE. We teach you the right way the FIRST time with your clients' health and safety as our first priority. Save yourself the time and money from jumping from program to program to get all of the right information.
2) WE ARE A SCHOOL. We are an actual brick and mortar school, not a pop-up weekend course in a salon that doesn't offer any consistent one-on-one follow up mentoring or hands on training.
3) OUR SUCCESS. We always create successful eyelash technicians by taking 4 major aspects into consideration.
We teach you how to do Eyelash extensions that are:
4) OUR CURRICULUM. Optometrist approved, you can assure that your getting all of the right information on eye health, anatomy, common conditions of the eye, medications, contraindications and allergic reactions. We offer a comprehensive program with plenty of continuing education to advance your skills. 3 Full days of classroom instruction and one full day of student clinic to get you off on the right foot with our 30 hour basic training course.
5) OUR INSTUCTORS have a diverse background and proper experience and knowledge to lead you in the right direction. A successful lash salon owner, a social media guru, a research scientist, and an optometrist, Check them out!
6) OUR STUDENT LASH CLINIC requires you to practice your craft on models that you bring in or we can select for you under instructor supervision.
7) OUR BUSINESS LAUNCH PROGRAM is only unique to the Chicago School for Damage-Free® Eyelash Extensions. This is a program where you can get started in your business without having to spend a TON of money on your own business, salon suite, an electric table, lighting, or decorating to get started when you don't even have the clientele to support your finances yet. We offer the option for you to rent one of our beautifully decorated private rooms BY THE DAY as a part of the professional clinic. Starting a lash business in your living room doesn't always come off professional. This way you start your reputation off the right way in a clean and quiet environment on YOUR time.
8) OUR DAMAGE-FREE® TESTING AND CERTIFICATION PROGRAM. Once you become more experienced and are confident in your work, we give you an opportunity to tell the world that you are a top lash artist. After you pass a one-on-one exam with an instructor and meet all of the standards of the exam, you receive a listing on our Damage-Free® Lash Stylist Directory. It is a symbol of trust, a necessary element in building a clientele. You are able to receive:
9) OUR REPUTATION. The Association for Damage-Free® Eyelash Extensions was the first to make ANY official standards in the industry of eyelash extensions. We were given the opportunity to speak loudly on defending the industry of eyelash extensions on Good Morning America when it was at risk of possibly being diminished through bad press and inexperienced lash technicians.
10) OUR CUSTOM MAGNIFIER DENTAL/SURGICAL LOUPES. We can custom measure you right at our location (free for members). We strongly believe these are necessary for perfect vision during an eyelash extension application to protect your clients from any damage to their natural lashes. Our motto is "Your work is only as good as you can see."
11) WE CARE. We offer one-on-one private tutoring. The last thing you want to do is start lashing when you are not ready. Were here to tell you what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong. We will always be sensitive and honest when evaluating your work. Everyone struggles when starting out. We've been there!
12) Our LOCATION! We are located right downtown Libertyville, and ONE MINUTE WALKING DISTANCE FROM THE METRA! The town is safe and loaded with restaurants, shops and bars, offering out-of-towners an AMAZING stay! Everything is walking distance from our school. Check out Libertyville and places to stay!
If you are a licensed cosmetologist or esthetician in your state and you are ready to take then next step, ENROLL HERE
ADFEE was created in order to protect and grow the industry of Eyelash Extensions. Creating standards and increasing professionalism is the only way to flourish in any field.
Through networking with the most talented and successful lash artists around the world, we bring “lashing” to a new level, face to face with you, through our private one-on-one exam preparation and Damage-Free® Certification.
What is a Damage-Free® Certification?
A certification in which Eyelash Technicians must complete a pass/fail practical one-on-one exam with an ADFEE Certified® proctor. The technician must complete a full set of eyelash extensions. Upon completion, the proctor will inspect each and every eyelash and eyelash extension to make sure the application meets every one of the ADFEE standards. If all standards are met, the ET will receive:
What is the value of a Damage-Free® Certification?
As a Lash Technician, becoming Damage-Free® Certified is the best career move you can make, you are the best of the best! Imagine your website home page featuring a seal that will instantly tell your prospective clients that you have been trained on how to specifically NOT damage their natural lashes! It is a symbol of trust, a necessary element in building a clientele. You receive:
Owner and operator, Master Lash Stylist, eyelash extension trainer, association founder.
If you have questions about the opportunities available to you in our programs, feel free to send us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
733 North Milwaukee Avenue, Libertyville, Illinois 60048, United States